WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nguyenson591
Elites
Elites
nguyenson591

Pet : Nido_King
Wollars : 1557933
Birthday : 1991-07-23

GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. Empty
PostSubject: GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.   GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm

So who will be Miss Earth 2010?

The long shots…
Botswana – Cameron – Canada – Cayman Islands – China – Colombia – Curaçao – Denmark – Dominican Republic – Egypt – France – Germany – Ghana – Guadeloupe – Guatemala – Guyana – Hong Kong – Ireland – Jamaica – Kenya – Lebanon – Luxembourg – Macedonia – Madagascar – Malta – Mexico – Nepal – Nicaragua – Northern Ireland – Panama – Romania – Samoa – Scotland – Switzerland – Tanzania – Turkey – USA – Wales

Most contestants are in this group, but don’t be surprised to see a couple of them making the cut, after all, Miss Earth values the preliminary interview greatly. The United States, for example, could pull a surprise, and Colombia usually does well in Miss Earth.

The possible upsets…
Australia – Bahamas – Belgium – Bolivia – Bosnia & Herzegovina – Chile – Taiwan – Costa Rica – England – French Polynesia – Indonesia – Malaysia – Mauritius – Mongolia – New Zealand – Peru – Singapore – Slovak Republic – Slovenia – Tonga – Ukraine

Not major front-runners, the girls in this group could beat the odds, and at least 2 or 3 of them should advance. Australia has some Grand Slam experience, and after participating in Tourism Queen and International, she has improved tremendously. Singapore has one of the most beautiful faces in the competition, but lacks in height. Tonga would be a lovely surprise! Mauritius possibly has its best Grand Slam candidate ever.

GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. Vnm_2010_306185-398x600
We would not be surprised if the new Miss Earth is Dutch!

Shoo-ins for the semi-finals…Brazil – Czech Republic – Guam – Korea – Kosovo – Latvia – Martinique – Netherlands – Nigeria – Norway – Philippines – Poland – Puerto Rico – Russia – Serbia – South Africa – South Sudan – Thailand

This is an interesting group, they all look lovely, and could even go much further than the semi-finals. Brazil is well groomed and has beautiful eyes, she comes from the country of the current titleholder. Guam and Martinique are exotic beauties who deserve to be up there. Only one thing could bring South Sudan, Norway and South Africa down: racism, which unfortunately, is usually very present in Asian produced pageants. Latvia, Poland and Russia look ravishing and very sexy.

Korea and Thailand are two pearls of the Orient. Netherlands (if she survives) is looking great and has more experience (and miles!!) than anyone else after competing in Miss Universe, World, and now, Miss Earth. The judges seem to like Serbia. Rounding up this group, the Philippines will be there for obvious reasons. Puerto Rico is sexy, and has been doing her homework right.

They will fight for the title… Crimea – Ecuador – India – Italy – Japan – Venezuela – Vietnam

Seven fierce contestants will fight for the 2010 Miss Earth title, and any one of them could emerge as the winner.

If Crimea happened to be competing in Miss World or Miss Universe, certainly some heavy controversy would’ve been raised. Since it’s Miss Earth, more than any controversy, it was her beauty that was noted among pageant followers. Ecuador, a semi-finalist in Miss International, is regarded by several people as “the one to beat” in Vietnam. Italy looks absolutely stunning. Venezuela, another stunner, has high hopes for a second title for her country. Trendy Japan would be a delightful choice, very good for a change of pattern. Vietnam looks amazing, and deserves to win even “playing at home”. And finally, we have India, GB’s #1 choice for the crown. Gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, Asian. Just a perfect choice.

GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. Vong1ME15-600x430
STUNNING: After losing the Miss India crown to Manasvi Mamgai last May, Nicole Faria (R) hopes to become India's 1st Miss Earth.

GB’s prediction of the crown: India, Vietnam or Ecuador.

Best of luck to all contestants, we hope to see fair results in Miss Earth 2010!
Back to top Go down
Vincentdoan
High-Class
High-Class
Vincentdoan

Pet : Meowth
Wollars : 698743
Birthday : 1987-07-31

PostSubject: Re: GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.   GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 am

du doan top 3 y nhu wb
Back to top Go down
PrinceCharming_WB
Admin
Admin
PrinceCharming_WB

Pet : Charizard
Wollars : 1690391
Birthday : 1991-08-25

PostSubject: Re: GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.   GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:55 am

Top 3 đúng là y chag WB..có khi nào GB tham khảo ko nhỉ mi14 mi14 mi14
Back to top Go down
https://worldbeauties.forumotion.com
__GABRIEL__
Elites
Elites
__GABRIEL__

Pet : **Bé Bèo**
Wollars : 1399901
Birthday : 1988-03-18

PostSubject: Re: GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.   GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 pm

hi vong se giong nhu the
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.   GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010. Empty

Back to top Go down

GlobalBeauties dự đoán ngôi vị ME 2010.
Page 1 of 1