WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
__GABRIEL__
Elites
Elites
__GABRIEL__

Pet : **Bé Bèo**
Wollars : 1399901
Birthday : 1988-03-18

Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011   Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Jenny Nguyen, the law student who won the Miss Viet-Uc 2011 title, was promoted to get into by 2 admirers who were contestants too, stated that she was “amazed but very cheerful” to win. She announced that she will utilise the prize money of $10,000 to help the children with AIDs charities when she will visit Vietnam later this year. “I didn’t expect to win and I just did it for the experience but, now that I have the money, I will put it towards a good cause,” she stated. Whilst she is not being deemed to be a career in modelling, Jenny told she had enlightened a lot about Vietnamese civilisation and speech by adhering with the other girls.

Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 Jenny_Nguyen
Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 Jenny_Nguyen-1
Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 Jenny_Nguyen-2
Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011 Jenny_Nguyen-4

http://pakcinema.com/
Back to top Go down

Jenny Nguyen, Miss Viet-Uc 2011
Page 1 of 1