WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!!

Go down 
+3
Akimoto Takumi
PrinceCharming_WB
hoangphuc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hoangphuc
Elites
Elites
hoangphuc

Wollars : 327666
Birthday : 1994-08-10

Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!!   Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Former Miss Australia is ready to marry her Dancing With the Stars partner Michael Miziner. I am happy for Rachel but my gaydar is telling me her husband to be is kinda fruity.

I picture Rachel with a hot Aussie like Jennifer Hawkins. Anywho, congratulations Rachel!!!

Mrs. Australia?

Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!! - Page 2 21j4yu1
There's no ring yet but Rachael Finch and Dancing with the Stars partner Michael Miziner are well on the way to happily ever after.

The couple, who live together after partnering up on the past series, have invested in a six-month-old cocker spaniel, Coby, who follows their feet as they samba around Miziner's Alexandria dance studios.

"I know Michael is the one for me and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way," Finch told the Sun-Herald during rehearsals for the couple's fund-raiser for Queensland flood victims, Dance for Charity with the Stars.

Advertisement: Story continues below "We went through such an emotional journey together on Dancing with the Stars and he's so patient and loving. Put it this way, every day with Michael is a happy day."

Finch and Russian-born Miziner hope the opportunity for people to take four dance lessons in four weeks with the likes of Tom Williams, Alex Fevola, George Houvardas and Esther Anderson will raise $25,000 for charity.

"I grew up in Townsville and my brother in Brisbane had to evacuate during the floods," Finch says. "My family were also affected by cyclone Yasi ... I just felt helpless sitting at home in Sydney."

SOURCE:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/people/mrs-australia-20110221-1b1l6.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NH2010
New Commers
New Commers
NH2010

Wollars : 57583
Birthday : 1989-02-03

Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!!   Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 am

troi dat oi, cai bai nguoi ta dang ro rang vay ma gay cai gi dau troi...an noi gi ky cuc dza may vi

hoangphuc wrote:

Nhìn là biết ông này là gay
lại còn xấu nữa
chỉ riêng cái đó đã .. rồi
nhưng cái naỳu của riêng cô ấy chọn
bac nay gioi ne, nhin 1 cai biet nguoi ta gay lien..chac co kinh nghiem...kakakakakaakakakakkakaa
Back to top Go down

Is Rachel Finch Marrying a Gay Dancer??? No she ain't!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WBeauties.net :: Beauties Corner :: Miss Universe-
Jump to: