WBeauties.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WBeauties.net

Carry Beauties to the World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nguyenson591
Elites
Elites
nguyenson591

Pet : Nido_King
Wollars : 1557933
Birthday : 1991-07-23

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Empty
PostSubject: Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić   Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Serbia, located in the Balkan peninsula, had went through many political changes. From a medieval kingdom to an empire, this country enshrines a long history with occupations, revolutions and monarchies. After many transformations,
Serbia became the successor state of Serbia and Montenegro in 2006, which was the last remain of former Yugoslavia. On that same year, Serbia debuted at the world's greatest beauty contest in Warsaw, Poland.The face of Serbia in Miss World 2010 will be Milica Jelić, who won the Miss Srbije 2010 contest last summer.
Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Belgrade
WorldOfMisses.com proudly presents Miss Srbije 2010 in an exclusive interview for our series Meet the Misses.

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia6
1. Give us an introduction of yourself.
Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia7
My name is Milica Jelić. I am twenty years old. I live with my family in Belgrade, capital city of Serbia. The town is between two rivers, Danube and Sava. It has famous medieval fortresses and the Kalemegdan promenade. I am studying review and exchange as a result from a scholarship that I received from Miss YU, the agency which has the Serbian license for Miss World and other competitions.

2. Tell us a bit more about your country and hometown.

Serbia is small country with a very rich history. It was part of
Yugoslavia. It is located on the Balkan Peninsula. I have to say that I've been sad when I have encountered people that have not heard of Serbia or don’t know where it is exactly located when I travel abroad. It is probably because of its size. But on the other hand, I am very proud and sure that those same people have heard for Ivo Andric, Nikola Tesla, as well as for other top ranked athletes such as Novak Djokovic, Vlade Divac and Jelena Jankovic. When you hear these names, you know
that although we are small country, we are gifted and rich in talent from all fields of life. My hometown is Belgrade, capital city of Serbia, which has population of about two million people. I would recommend to anyone to come to this city.

3. What does it mean to you to represent your country at Miss World?

It is really a great honor for me to represent my country because people in the world think that in our region there are a lot of beautiful and interesting girls. Although I know it is a great responsibility and obligation, this is everything I wished and in this moment I am living a dream that I had as a little girl. I will give my best to represent my country in the right way with a balance of beauty and intelligence, which our country has in abundance.

4. What preparations have you done so far or will you do for the Miss World final?
Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia9

I started with conditioning preparations, then I began to improve my language, and of course getting to know the country where the contest is going to be held, China. It is widely known that public figures should talk nicely, so others can hear and understand well, that is why I took classes of rhetoric. A whole team of hairdressers work with me, and they
help by teaching me how to take care of my hair, and which hairdo goes better on what occasion. Famous stylists Marija Sabic and Bata Spasojevic advised me on how to fit colors and materials. I also took tennis lessons from famous Serbian coach Mili Veljovic.

5. If you have to describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
Charismatic; I think that that is the word which represents me the best, and that quality is very important besides intelligence and outer beauty on this contest.

6. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I would like to do a degree in journalism for which I also got a
scholarship from my agency in one of the most popular school for media talents “Balkan media”. So, I see myself in ten years as a successful journalist who would follow the Department of Finances.

7. Would you prefer being beautiful and rich or poor and smart?

Beauty and richness. I think the real juncture would be beautiful and smart, but since you provided poor and smart, I think that I wouldn’t like that because that would mean that I didn’t use my smartness in the right way.

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia8

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia13

8. Which well known person from your country you most admire and why?
I couldn’t state only one. There are a lot of people who left important marks behind. As I mentioned before, famous scientists, poets, as well as successful young athletes who are in top of their sports, and with whom I grew up. I believe that every success carries requirements, and these people are persistent in everything.

9. If you had to choose any other country to live in, which one would you choose and why?
That would be France, specifically Paris, city of lights. I mentioned that I would like to do modeling in near future; I think Paris would be the best place to reach success in that area.

10. What do you think is the biggest problem facing the world today and what should be done about it?
I believe that the main problem facing the world is global warming, as a phenomenon which we all contribute to. The role of every person on the planet should be to take care of the environment in the best way there is so we could avoid possible ecological disasters. Let’s protect our environment so we could all be better.

11. Do you believe a beauty queen should be politically correct when answering a controversial subject question or should she express her personal views on the issue?
I think that beauty shouldn’t be mixed with politics and politicians, and that we should remain neutral. I would rather see myself committed to humanitarian work which is more important and significant than doing politics.

12. What do you most look forward to about the Miss World Festival?

I think that everyone of us contestants should hope to win because it is the essence of this contest. I think that by winning, I would give a small contribution to the country I am coming from, Serbia.
Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić Serbia12

13. The winner of Miss World will be the 60th Miss World. Which former winner do you most admire and why?
I am so young so I didn’t follow the Miss World contest before, but on the last few years I followed it regularly. In my opinion, the 2008 winner Ksenia Sukhinova, carries a special kind of beauty as well as the outer and inner charisma. All Misses World are great and haven’t been without a reason what they are, but this one is the nearest to my perception of beauty and intelligence.

14. The motto of Miss World is Beauty with a Purpose. What does Beauty with a Purpose mean to you?
Beauty on itself doesn’t mean much. In my country we already organized humanitarian works, led by Vesna Jugovic, and everything in order to help children with disabilities and protecting the environment (planting lilacs) because the owner of the agency and the agency itself plead that Serbia becomes the country of lilacs.

Special Thanks:
Vesna Jugović, national director of Miss World in Serbia
Jelena Vlastić, assistant Miss YU agency
Milica Jelić, Miss Srbije 2010
Back to top Go down

Trò chuyện cùng Miss Serbia 2010 - Milica Jelić
Page 1 of 1